SAP GRC – Overview
SAP Governance, Risk and Compliance solution enables organisations to manage regulations and compliance and remove any risk in managing organisations’ key operations. As per changing market situation, organisations are growing and rapidly changing and inappropriate documents, spreadsheets are not acceptable for external auditors and regulators.
SAP GRC helps organization to manage their regulations and compliance and perform the following activities −
- Easy integration of GRC activities into existing process and automating key GRC activities.
- Low complexity and managing risk efficiently.
- Improve risk management activities.
- Managing fraud in business processed and audit management effectively.
- Organizations perform better and companies can protect their values.
- SAP GRC solution consists of three main areas: Analyze, manage and monitor.
Modules in SAP GRC
Let us now understand the different modules in SAP GRC −
SAP GRC Access Control
To mitigate risk in an organization, it is required to perform risk control as part of compliance and regulation practice. Responsibilities should be clearly defined, managing role provisioning and managing access for super user is critical for managing risk in an organization.
SAP GRC Process Control and Fraud Management
SAP GRC Process Control software solution is used for managing compliance and policy management. The compliance management capabilities allow organizations to manage and monitor their internal control environments. Organizations can proactively fix any identified issues and certify and report on the overall state of the corresponding compliance activities.
SAP Process control supports the complete life cycle of policy management, including the distribution and adherence of policies by target groups. These policies help organizations to reduce the cost of compliance and improve management transparency and enables organization to develop compliance management processes and policies in business environment.
SAP GRC Risk Management
SAP GRC Risk Management allows you to manage risk management activities. You can do advance planning to identify risk in business and implement measures to manage risk and allow you to make better decision that improves the performance of business.
Risks come in many forms −
- Operational Risk
- Strategic Risk
- Compliance Risk
- Financial Risk
SAP GRC Audit Management
This is used to improve the audit management process in an organization by documenting artifacts, organizing work papers, and creating audit reports. You can easily integrate with other governance, risk and compliance solution and enable organizations to align audit management policies with business goals.
SAP GRC audit management helps auditor in making things simple by providing the following capabilities −
- You can instantly capture the artifacts for audit management and other evidences using mobile capabilities drag-drop feature.
- You can easily create, track, and manage audit issues with global monitoring and follow up.
- You can perform search using search capabilities that allows to get more information from legacy and working papers.
- You can engage auditors with a user-friendly interface and collaboration tools.
- Easy integration of audit management with SAP Fraud Management, SAP Risk Management, and SAP Process Control to align audit process with business goals.
- Quick resolution of issues using automated tracking tool.
- Enhance the staff utilization, and less travel costs resulted from internal audit planning, resource management, and scheduling.
- Easy integration with SAP Business Objects reporting and data visualization tool to visualize audit reports using Lumira and other BI reporting.
- Use of pre-established templates to standardize audit artifacts and reporting process.
SAP GRC Fraud Management
SAP GRC fraud management tool helps organizations to detect and prevent frauds at early stage and hence reducing minimizing the business loss. Scans can be performed on huge amount of data in real time with more accuracy and fraudent activities can be easily identified.
SAP fraud management software can help organizations with following capabilities −
- Easy investigation and documentation of fraud cases.
- Increase the system alert and responsiveness to prevent fraudent activities to happen more frequently in future.
- Easy scanning of high volumes of transactions and business data.
SAP GRC Global Trade Services
SAP GRC GTS software helps organizations to enhance cross border supply within limits of international trade management. It helps in reducing the penalty of risks from International Trade Regulation authorities.
It provides centralize global trade management process with a single repository for all compliance master data and content irrespective of size of an organization.
SAP GRC Capability Model
SAP BusinessObjects GRC solution consists of three main capabilities − Analyze, Manage and Monitor.
In the following diagram, you can see the SAP GRC Capability Model that covers all the key features of SAP GRC software. Using GRC, organisations can check for all potential risks and compliance findings and can take correct decision to mitigate them.
|01.Introduction to SAP GRC|
|01.SAP GRC Overview||00:00:00|
|02.Why do you need SAP GRC||00:00:00|
|03.what is new in grc||00:00:00|
|04.SAP GRC version history||00:00:00|
|05.Terminology used in SAP GRC 10||00:00:00|
|06.GRC Product Components||00:00:00|
|07.Sizing for SAP GRC||00:00:00|
|08.GRC Product Components||00:00:00|
|02.Fundamentals of SAP GRC|
|01.Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX)||00:00:00|
|02.Segregation of Duties – SoD||00:00:00|
|03.SAP Authorization concept||00:00:00|
|03.Concepts in SAP GRC|
|01.What is Risk||00:00:00|
|02.What is Rule Set||00:00:00|
|04.Security Design for SAP GRC||00:00:00|
|05.Organizational Rules in SAP GRC||00:00:00|
|04.Architecture and SAP GRC Infrastructure|
|01.Architecture of SAP GRC 10||00:00:00|
|02.Landscape Options and Deployment of SAP GRC||00:00:00|
|03.SAP GTS 10.0 – Architecture||00:00:00|
|05.Major Components of SAP GRC|
|01.SAP GRC Access Control Suite||00:00:00|
|02.SAP GRC Process Control – PC||00:00:00|
|03.SAP GRC Global Trade Services||00:00:00|
|04.SAP GRC EH & S||00:00:00|
|05.SAP GRC Nota Fiscal ElectronicaL||00:00:00|
|06.SAP GRC Access Risk Analysis - ARA|
|01.SAP GRC ARA Lifecycle||00:00:00|
|02.SAP GRC AC – Interface – Demo||00:00:00|
|03.SAP GRC Segregation of Duties – Configuration – Demo||00:00:00|
|04.Demo – SAP GRC ARA||00:00:00|
|05.SAP GRC Rule Set Maintenance||00:00:00|
|06.SAP GRC Mitigation Controls||00:00:00|
|07.SAP GRC Rule Set Maintenance 1||00:00:00|
|07.SAP GRC ARM - Access Request Management|
|01.SAP GRC ARM – An overview||00:00:00|
|02.SAP GRC ARM – Configuration – Demo||00:00:00|
|08.SAP GRC BRM - Business Role Management|
|01.SAP GRC BRM – An overview||00:00:00|
|02.SAP GRC BRM – Pre-Configuration to create first role||00:00:00|
|03.SAP GRC AC BRM – Role Creation and Configuration||00:00:00|
|09.SAP GRC EAM - Emergency Access Management|
|01.SAP GRC EAM – An overview||00:00:00|
|02.SAP GRC EAM – Emergency Access Management – Workflow||00:00:00|
|03.SAP GRC EAM – Emergency Access Management – Workflow||00:00:00|
|10.Setup of SAP GRC 10|
|01.Setup of SAP GRC 10||00:00:00|
|02.Setup of SAP GRC 10||00:00:00|
|03.Installation of SAP GTS 10.0||00:00:00|
|04.SAP GRC Risk Terminator||00:00:00|
|05.Integration of SAP GRC AC with SAP Identity Management||00:00:00|
|06.List of Supported SAP GRC Control Applications||00:00:00|
|07.List of Supported SAP GRC Control Applications||00:00:00|